Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Time For Me.

What is it that you do for you? I have to admit that in the past I haven't been to good about taking care of me except for reading. I LOVE to read. It is a great escape. But I need to have other outlets. So I'm going to get serious this year about getting caught up on my kids scrapbooks before they all leave the house. So now I am cleaning and organizing my craft/sewing room. My husband said I could set it up how I want, and that includes putting in a new floor. I can't wait. This is my retreat space. This is where I go to get away from it all and have me time. It is also where I do some of my studying and journaling. Pretty much everyone leaves me alone here, which is what I like. Although I want to make this a space for my daughter to be able to work in there with me.

I hope this year you take some time for yourself. Find things that interest you and do it. It helps you become a healthier, happier you. I have found this out the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment