Thursday, April 14, 2011

Look How Far You've Come

Today I read my life story that I wrote last year. Wow, talk about a flood of memories. Thankfully I am in a better place this year having gone through the 12 Steps. It is always good to look at how far you have come, because  looking how far you have yet to go can be daunting. I also read a couple of journal entries from a year ago. Ouch, I'm glad I'm not there right now.

 I'm still answering thought provoking questions. It is really good for showing me areas which I need to work on. It's a good thing I'm not in my eighties. Hopefully I will have time to develop some of the character traits that I'm lacking.

Al-Anon shipped my workbooks today. I'm really looking forward to seeing what they are like and to start working in them. My husband seems to be in a better place lately. Not sure why, not sure how long it will last, but I'll enjoy it while it is here.

Have a great spring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment