Monday, May 2, 2011

Mistakes, Shame and Blame

I really like going to meeting. It reminds me that I'm not alone and I can do this. So back to Step Four.

This section is titled Mistakes, Shame and Blame. Yea it evokes lots of fun. We have to go through this to see how our memories have impacted our life and hopefully stop them from holding us back from our potential.


  • Which of my attitudes or actions from my past are keeping me from achieving peace or feeling joy?
  • How can my Father in Heaven help me through this process?
  • What am I willing to do through the repentance process to release these feelings?
The hard part is living with someone who keeps dumping the shame on you over and over. I hope I don't keep doing that to my husband because it isn't fun.

Here's to a great May!

No comments:

Post a Comment