Friday, January 13, 2012

Separated

I moved out. I finally did it. I needed a break from the anger. I made some boundaries and set some conditions to be met if he wanted  us to move back. He has agreed to work on meeting the conditions so we will see. One condition that I really wanted was him to have gone through step 5. A change of heart happens after that step usually.

You know, I don't think they realize what they sound like when they are really mad. The holidays are always worse. I don't know why. Because they are home more? I don't look forward to holidays at all anymore.

I felt at peace with the decision to leave. Maybe this will wake him up that things need to change. I am actually talking to him  more, he keeps calling. So I hope things change. I don't want to be having the same conversations for the next ten years. My family deserves to have peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment