Friday, March 11, 2011

Continue in Patience

My husband came home from work last night because he said it was safer than staying at work. Yea!

This brings me to step 3, in trusting in God. This step requires that we develop patience with God and his timing. This is one of the benefits of doing the 12 steps and having a "refining fire." We develop patience or we go crazy. I've done the crazy bit and didn't enjoy it. I'm now focusing on being patient. I have to say when I was a young mom, I used to pray for patience. After my third child who was incredibly active, I stopped praying for patience. But God has a way of answering our prayers in his own way and in his own timing. The past year I have really become much more patient than ever before. I still have a long ways to go, but I have come so far. So I'm going to pat myself on the back and get to work. I really enjoy the talk Patience by Neal A. Maxwell Talk Link.
Also I enjoyed this video. I have to keep reminding myself to be patient with God. He knows best.


No comments:

Post a Comment