Friday, March 4, 2011

Tears of Sorrow

It's a good thing you can't drown in your own tears. I would be dead. It amazes me how much my body can produce. I didn't use to cry very much, now it comes so easy. I hate it. It makes my head throb, my eyes ache, eyelids to swell for days and makes it not as easy to apply makeup. If I could lose some weight as a result of emitting all those tears than I wouldn't regret it so much. But does that happen? No. Instead I think I gain more weight. Is that fair? No but we know that life isn't about being fair. Oh well, if I can get up the energy to jog and cry at the same time, I'd be good to go.

Day 34: Love Celebrates Godliness
Find a specific, recent example when your spouse demonstrated Christian character in a noticeable way. Verbally commend them for this at some point today.

Well, my husband came to family scripture study today. You know I get more excited for him to do something spiritual than to get a raise or pretty much anything else. So I will thank him for this today. If fact he has been doing it for about two weeks now. I know it's hard for him to get up. But he has.

No comments:

Post a Comment