Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Lord Knows More

I wonder what would have happened to my son if I had left my husband instead of hanging in there. Would he have thought that I couldn't love him anymore because  he has this problem too? I don't know. But I'm glad I hung in there. I think that my son having a problem (albeit much, much less than my husband) will help my husband.
The conviction that the Lord knows more than we do and that he will answer our prayers in the way that is best for us and for all of his other children is a vital ingredient of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ." Elder Dallin H. Oaks
Study and thought questions for this part of Step Three:

  • How can I come to believe that Heavenly Father is working all things together for  my good--even when they aren't happening as I had hoped?
  • How can I increase my faith in God's guidance? (Alma 32:33-34) 

No comments:

Post a Comment