Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love is Impossible

Lunch yesterday was nice, but too short. Dinner would have been better if we could have. Next time I will make sure we do a dinner. Then you have more time to talk and slip in questions, which can be very interesting.

Day 19: Love is Impossible
Look back over the dares from previous days. Were there some that seemed impossible to  you? Have you realized your  need for God to change your heart and to give you the ability to love? Ask him to show you where you stand with him, and ask for the strength and grace to settle your eternal destination.
When I first read Love is Impossible, I thought, what do you mean I can love. It was referring to unconditional love, which you need God to help you achieve. This I believe. God can help us love when we don't know if we want to or  not. I pray daily to love my husband.  When I first started doing this I wasn't sure if I wanted to love him anymore. Now however, I love him more than I ever have. I see the good in him more now. God gives us gifts if we ask for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment